Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Bean Bag Chairs @ LostDog Designs

LostDog always has great professional looking poses that seem to work on all avatar shapes. I know I have bought some outdoor furniture from him before, as well as those cool bouncy balls everyone has that are highly entertaining.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Anyway, they just released the bean bags that are really awesome. They almost looked out of place in his shop, a lot more bold, bright and modern than his other stuff, which is just as well made but just doesn't always fit my style. The poses in these are very well done, and come in 3 versions - his, hers, and theirs.

His
Image hosting by Photobucket
Hers (which I think is OK for a guy too!)
Image hosting by Photobucket
Theirs (thanks to Ingrid for being my prop, although her poofy hair blocks me out).
Image hosting by Photobucket

LostDog Designs , Brauer (67, 50, 29)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

May 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home