Friday, December 30, 2005

!Chez Petite

I'm not sure how I ended up stumbling into this store but as soon as I did I landmarked it. !Chez Petite is located at New Caledonia (228, 236, 22) and features furniture and things for your virtual home that are low on prims and high on design. The fabrics (textures) have been chosen carefully to compliment each other and the result is an environment full of nifty stuff that all works well together. The store is set up in groupings of matching furniture, most of which have poses, that almost looks IKEA-like. Outside on the patio in back, you'll find really nicely textured, outdoor furnishings.



















2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all. Just wanted to leave my URL for you all.
Love,
Holiday

January 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

May 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home