Saturday, February 18, 2006

Ingrid Ingersoll's HOMESTORE

It's no secret I love Ingrids work, I thought I would take the chance to feature her new prefab, The Trudeau Home.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I really love this one, its spacious, modern, and has warm neutral textures.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Also I just thought I would throw in some pics of some of my favorite Ingrid furniture creations:

I want to kill her for the Benavente Chair and Sofa
Image hosting by Photobucket

And dont get me started on the Hamlin Chair.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Ingrid Ingersoll's HOMESTORE, Barcola (89, 62, 25)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the house, I am currently using it as my main house in Brown.

February 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looooooove this Ingrid Ingersoll home. I live in it on an ocean front plot and it is FAB. I also like that its mod, so you can do what you need to do to make it work on your plot. (I had to reverse mine front to back and also moved the stairs.) She was nice enough to sell me extra fireplaces too - wouldn't it be nice if all prefab builder delivered quality like this AND flexibility like Ingrid does?

April 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

May 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home