Friday, March 03, 2006

*gd* gecko designs

Gecko Surface is part of the MaHoRoBa group, which in my opinion is the most promising group of people who have come into SecondLife recently. I'm really fond of gecko's orange bench sofa set (chair pictured). He also has made a few other really neat odd's and ends as far as furniture.

Image hosting by Photobucket

These keyboard chairs are really aweseome, they are a nod to the fact we are afterall in an online computerized world but also functional and sleek.

Image hosting by Photobucket

And I am so focused on furniture and architecture in SL, but really I left this blog open to all content in SL, and I must say, gecko has made some of my favorite prim shoes in all of SL, Steel Cap Safety Shoes.

Image hosting by Photobucket

All this and much more great stuff can be found at MaHoRoBa, Shepherd (14, 122, 107)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

May 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home