Friday, April 07, 2006

Hip Housing

Hip Housing for Cool Cats.

Some nice designs going down here. I like the more modernist ones but he also has a few asian inspired prefabs that have nice texture work.

I really like this commercial build here, it takes in its suroundings but still has defined space.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Same with this one here, the lime is a little violent but we can dare to be bold. Plus its modifiable you can always change it I guess.
Image hosting by Photobucket

I never know what to do for roofs, this one strikes me because for me the shape of the house usually dictates the shape of the roof, this one seems to be the other way around.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Hip Housing, Dasom (252, 24, 40)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sans said...

Squirqle is an awesome house. I own one. Windows are scripted to colorchange and privacy, the roof opens up to a really nice space for swimming, observatory, roof garden, or all if you want. One of my favorite features is the moveable room dividers inside, which really adds versatility. Decorating this place is a dream. :)

April 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home