Tuesday, May 30, 2006

*habitat



Juro Kothari gave SL a tease of his new line of furniture and home decore venture yesterday on the forums. I must say I'm a huge dork and looking forward to it like none other. Many people don't know this but Juro is the person who inspired me in SL. When I first came I thought SL was a bunch of junk, untill Ingrid introduced me to his work. We not only share similar RL tastes but I know I have borrowed heavily from his SL building style.

I had the pleasure of seeing his store and some of his peices and he is deffinatly setting a new standard not only with his furniture but his showroom, display methood, branding, and overall sense of style.

Not sure when he will officially open but I'm looking forward to it and will spam you all with pictures.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats true he inspired you, you rip off is style lol ...

June 18, 2006  
Blogger Barnes said...

Anonymous, IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME...

I would disagree and say that I have clearly developed a different style than Juro.

June 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home