Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sansarya Caligari is uber smart

Barnes I'd be really interested in seeing pics of the homes of people whose style you like and admire. Decorating magazine type pics (House Beautiful, etc.) with listings of where they bought their furniture, houses, etc. would be interesting to me. I see so many people buy one set of matching furniture and set it out and it's boring. I like the eclectic styles of mixing and matching furnishings, paintings, plants, etc. so it comes together as a whole that really expresses who the person is. Love this blog by the way :)

~Sansarya


I like this idea a lot. I shal work on it. I think I may expand on that a little and go the Chip Pontaine path and also feature things (furniture, art, architecture) that may not be for sale, perhaps even custom works, but still have nice aesthetics.

I also have been working on compiling a list of places you can buy cool resident art to decorate your home. I need to get that together though.

Blah blah I know im a lot of talk. Someday I will get my act together! ;) Busy busy Barnesworth

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG,Barnes my friend and I planning on putting in the works a magazine that would feature decorated homes in SL..using the same idea Sansarya suggested...

July 12, 2006  
Blogger Sans said...

Colleen,

you should get Barnes to write a column for your magazine then. I love his sense of style. He has great taste and he's got a great sense of humor too :), all reasons I love to read this blog.

Sansarya

July 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home